- Mon, May 23Garden GroveThis is an amazing youth group led by our own Danny & Elaine Lopez. This group is designed to gather young men and women together into community and inspired them with the Word of God. This group meets in bowling alleys, miniature golf courses, malls etc.
- Mon, May 23Costa MesaThis is an amazing marriage enrichment community led by Jessie & Michelle Raya. This group meets twice per month in the city of Costa Mesa. If your marriage is in trouble or maybe you just need to enrich your marriage this is the group to join! Contact the leader at: 714 878-6444
- Wed, May 25FullertonIn this midweek series our senior pastor will explore the miracles of Jesus. Jesus said to His disciples "Greater works will you do" Could this mean that maybe we could do the same if not greater miracles than Jesus did? Come to our midweek services and find out if you believe God has more for you!
- Mon, May 30FullertonIn this Sunday morning series our senior pastor examines why we do what we do as humans. Why do marriages fail?, Why do we have trouble with relationships?, Why do people turn to substance abuse? The simple answer has always been a sin problem, but could there be more to it? Come and find out!
- Mon, May 30Garden GroveThis is an amazing group led by our very own pastor Melissa & Noemi Espinoza. This group is designed to disciple young pre-teen girls with the Word of God. Glow girls meets once per month on Sunday afternoons and they usually do fun crafts, cooking, projects etc.
- Mon, May 30FullertonHave you ever wanted to learn the Bible but you just didn't understand it? Starting in June our senior pastor will be teaching Sunday school classes in which he will teach the Bible in a small classroom setting. Interested parties should sign up now! (Space is limited!)